3 Google Workshops in 1 Afternoon
Connect with customers in the critical moments when they search online for something they want to know, someplace they want to go, something they want to do, or something they want to buy.
Get Found on Google Search and Maps
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses, who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
Make Your Website Work for You
If you’re launching a new business website (or sprucing up an existing site), this workshop is for you. Learn how to create a search-friendly website that’s useful for customers and supports your business goals.
In this workshop we’ll offer tips for:
- Building a goal-oriented website
- Creating useful content for your audience
- Ensuring your site is useful for visitors, on any and every device
- Increasing visibility with search engine optimization (SEO)
Using Data to Drive Growth
Learn about tools that can help you understand customer behavior with your online presence. We’ll show you how you can use this info to make informed decisions about your ongoing online marketing strategy.
In this session we’ll introduce talk about:
- Identifying business goals (and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them)
- Incorporating data into your plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
11:30 - 12:00 pm Registration/ Lunch and Introductions
12:00 - 1:00 pm Get Found on Google Search and Maps
1:00 - 2:00 pm Make Your Website Work for You
2:00 - 3:00 pm Using Data to Drive Growth
3:00 - 3:30 pm Questions or Follow up
Be sure that you know your Gmail address and password if you plan to build or modify your Google page